



I had an extra special treat this birthday! Sarah Beth (Ava's fairy godmother) came in town for a 5 day visit! On my actual birthday we took a little trip to the mall and Polly watched the kids while Allyn and Sarah Beth took me out for a fun night! We had dinner at Sol and walked around downtown. Sol was delicious! We started the meal off with table side guacamole and ended the meal with fried icecream. Mitch was out of town on a trip and sent me some beautiful flowers. Late that night even Mitch surprised me with the gift of...Mitch. He drove 6 hours from MS in a rental car to see me on my birthday. He made it home a little before midnight. It was a great day! Some of my extra special friends even gave me some thoughtful gifts and one sweet friend even baked me a cake! I felt loved for sure! God used this birthday to show me His love and the love of my friends and family. I am so humbled and blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment