Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back In The Day






Yes, we had the best time with Sarah Beth and Catherine! I have known these ladies for about 26+ years! Ask me stories about cruising, Pickwick, Miss America Pageants, dances, slushes, First Evan, ECS... the list goes on! I love these women dearly and it is such a blessing for my kids to love them too! We even met up for drinks with another friend from childhood, Christina. We crammed a lot of fun into our visit. Sarah Beth gave Ava her very first Visa gift card for Christmas/Birthday. We headed to the mall and Ava hit the sales. She got an Aurora doll, a lunch bag, an adorable daisy outfit, sunglasses and a mini mirror. Ava had a huge cheering section at her basketball game and we were all so proud of her. Sarah Beth and I even got to eat some Canjun style food at Chicks In The Kitchen. We hope they come back soon to visit us!

No comments: