



On Monday after my MOPS Steering meeting I realized that since Harrison was at home with Mitch, Ava and I could have some time to ourselves. She helped me go Christmas shopping and get the last things off my list (I shop all year to get it done early...like mother like daughter!). Ava really enjoyed our ladies lunch at Meridee's. That was our first "grown up" lunch since Harrison has been on the scene. She chose some of their famous fruit tea and a cinnamon bun. We got a chance to giggle and talk and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the area. Have I mentioned how much I love where we live!? I do! Hopefully we will have many more ladies afternoons.

3 comments:
How cute are those pigtails?!
Merridee's is so fun as a mommy/daughter lunch place:) I have so many memories of eating there with my own mom...I know y'all had a great time! What cute pictures of Ava too!!!
Love the pigtails and nothing beats some girl time with your own princess!! Let's "double date" sometime!!
Post a Comment