


With Mitch's crazy schedule it is almost impossible to make appointments in advance with a photographer. So this year we were not sure what we would do about having our picture taken for our Christmas card. Well... I called my talented friend Karyn one morning and asked if she would mind using our camera and taking a few snapshots of our family in her beautiful neighborhood. She was free that morning and told us to come on over. When we got there she was ready with her NICE camera and a golf cart to drive us around in. Oh, and she even had her niece there to help out with the kids. Talk about perfect!! We had the best time (other than many meltdowns from my very active and no patience son) and so many pictures turned out great! She did a fantastic job! I can't post the best of the best because you will have to wait for our picture card and because we are getting prints made to give as gifts but here is a little sneak peek. Thank you again Karyn and Andy!

3 comments:
I didn't know that she took photos! They look great :) I can't wait to see the others!
I had SO much fun doing them! I am glad that you asked. =)
Ava, you are beautiful!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
GiGi
Post a Comment