Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy early birthday Mimi!


I asked my mom to come in town this past weekend for a special birthday surprise. Her birthday is not until the beginning of December but the surprise could not wait! When she got here on Saturday I gave her a bag of her favorite things: Milano cookies, maple syrup pilgrims and some Bath and Body stuff in Coconut Lime Verbena... and a card that announced to her that she was going to the Michael McDonald concert that night! I enlisted Polly's help and she was the one to actually take mom to the concert. I gave Polly a ticket as a early Christmas gift since I knew she was a huge fan too! We met up with Polly, Nathan, and Allyn and had dinner together before the concert and then there were off! Allyn, Nathan and I stayed back at Polly's and cooked brunch together for the next morning. We had a big slumber party at Polly's that night. We had a great weekend. Love you mom!

No comments: