




On day 3 we made it over to Hollywood Studios. We met Jojo and Goliath, The Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, and lot of other friends. Harrison got to meet Leo, his favorite Little Einstein who pointed out that they have the same color hair! (on a side note... we got TONS of compliments on Harrison's hair and MANY people even touched it! A little weird but I can understand how he is irresistibly cute) Ava and I went to a Ariel live show and we all went to the Beauty and The Beast live show. The acting and props were great! We also got to go to a Playhouse Disney live show where we saw Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Tigger and Pooh, Little Einsteins and the Handy Manny show. It was interactive and the kids got to sing and dance and bubbles, confetti streamers and paper leaves fell from the ceiling. It was a great party. We even made it over to visit Lightning McQueen. Of course Harrison loved that! Ava chose an adorable Cinderella play set (with her money from Mimi and Papa).
We left there and spent the rest of the evening at Magic Kingdom. Ava rode splash mountain once with Mitch and twice with me and then she rode on Thunder Mountain. That girl giggled and squealed the whole time! She loves roller coasters and she especially loved Thunder Mountain. Mimi and Papa gave the kids some treat coupons to redeem while we were on our trip so we had to try a Mickey Ice Cream bar. We tried to watch the fireworks every night that we were at Magic Kingdom and they were beautiful. They went off behind Cinderella's Castle.

1 comment:
I am so glad you all had a great time! I'm taking notes for when we venture there with our boys. Of course they don't really care about all the princesses! I am all by myself when it comes to that girly stuff!
Post a Comment