




On Day 4 we went to Animal Kingdom. It was a little hard to do things with our kids but we did what we could and know we will return one day when they are older. We started off by meeting characters and getting autographs. We met Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy. After Mickey met with us it was his "cheese snack time" so he headed to the changing room so they could refresh him and send him back out to meet more kids. Well, to our surprise, Mickey took Ava by the hand and started walking down a pathway taking her with him! As they were walking she turned around and said: "mommy he is walking with me!". The one on one time was great. Ava was so star struck. When they got to the end of the path Mickey gave her a hug and a kiss and motioned to me that he was hot! I bet he was with all of his mouse fur in the hot Florida heat. He left to go snack on some cheese and we headed over to ride Everest. It was an incredible ride! It is a rollercoaster nestled into a replica of Mount Everest. Ava was too short/young for it but Mitch and I took turns riding it. The view was spectacular and the ride was great! I let out a few screams especially at the "surprise". I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't been yet. It was just a really neat and creative ride. We also got to take the kids on a safari ride through Africa. The animals were real and the view was beautiful! We were about 8 feet away from a rhino as he was passing the path in front of our jeep. Too cool!

2 comments:
What a great photo op, love it!!!!
Gigi
So great that Ava had time with Mickey like that! FUN!!!
P.S. Andy and I also LOVED that Everest ride!!! The "surprise" was really cool!
and on your other post, about Harrison and his hair... I agree a bit weird, BUT, he is way adorable and who could resist! =)
Post a Comment