



The kids and I have been in Memphis for the past few days. We had a great time with my sister-in-law Casie and her daughter Taylor. Pauletta took the grand kids to the mall to ride the carousel and train. Of course we also had to make a stop at the Disney store. Ava chose a princess figuring set and Harrison got some new CARS cars.
Mitch has been in Gulfport MS the past week but left due to the evacuation. The kids and I came back home on Sunday and 2 hours after I got home Mitch called to say that some of his flying was being canceled and that he was going to spend a day in Memphis. Really? So since his parents live there he is spending 2 nights with his mom... which is where the kids and I slept for 5 nights right before he went to Memphis. Bottom line... we just missed each other!! I know the saying goes: "absence makes the heart grow fonder" but I don't think that our families hearts can grow much fonder! :)

1 comment:
What a bummer that you just missed each other!!! It looks like you had a great time while you were there though! Ava's outfit looks really cute on her! Red is her color! =)
Post a Comment