


We also got to spend some time with my family while we were in Memphis. My mom and I took the kids to a great outdoor mall in Collierville. Mom treated the kids to some new clothes at Gymboree (Ava is modeling her new shirt in the last picture). We grabbed some cookies for the kids and walked around the mall. There are some great bronze statues there and Ava enjoyed looking for all of them.
On Saturday we had a 15th birthday party for my brother and had lunch with my parents and 2 of the kids great-grandmothers. I think my kids might have received more presents than Jackson did. But isn't that just part of being a kid? I still can't believe that Jackson will be driving soon! Yes, it might be strange that I have a brother that young but hey, at least it keeps my parents young. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment