Monday, August 25, 2008

Date night!


My sweet friend Karyn offered to keep the kids for us tonight so we could have a much needed date night. Don't ask Mitch and I how much he has been working lately... but at least he has a job. :) Julianne gave us a great dinner coupon to use at Bonefish Grille so we dropped the kids off with Karyn and enjoyed a quiet dinner alone. The kids had a great time with Karyn and her family. As you all know, Ava is quite a talker. This is what Karyn said: "I loved Ava's questions and statements.... there were so many! She told Andy that she was glad that Hailey had a daddy because daddy's are fun. She also asked me why I only have a girl and no boy. " Oh, my. At least Karyn wasn't bored. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

We had fun, and would love to let you have another date night when needed/wanted! =)