


Life at the Lowman house has come to a screeching halt... Harrison is getting into EVERYTHING!!! Now that the handsome redhead is getting more coordinated he is stretching out his wings and cruising everywhere. Toys in toilet, eating food under the table, playing in my china cabinet, trying to eat the doorstop, pulling up on the coffee table, eating paper out of the trashcan... that is how our days play out now. I think my housework is suffering from having to chase my little cruiser around. Instead of Ava telling Harrison "no" I asked her to let me know if he is doing something foolish and I will deal with it. So all day long I hear her sweet voice "oh mommy, Harrison is doing something foolish". It makes me smile every time. I can't wait until he is old enough to tell me when she is being "foolish" :)

No comments:
Post a Comment