



On Friday we went to a play group party. Our host and hostess were Noah and Emma Grace Brown (first picture). The kids got to decorate Valentine cookies and as you can see Ava enjoyed eating icing most of all. It was a nice break to get out of the house and I enjoyed having some adult conversation!! (Mitch has now been gone for... 10 days!) Harrison enjoyed playing with his sweet friend Ella Grace as pictured with him above. She is a doll and is quite the fashionista. :) I know her mother is proud.
Thank you again Kelley for a great party! We always look forward to going to the Brown house!!

2 comments:
Looks like fun, and yummy too!
You have a great blog! I've added you to my blog list too!
See you at MOPS! =)
We had a great time also! Thanks for coming.
Post a Comment