Friday, January 25, 2008

Welcome to Miami



Bienvenido a Miami...as Will Smith would say!!
Here are a couple of pics from landing in the daytime and taking off at night at MIA International. Lets just say, after working for a week or two in Miami it is so nice to come home to an English speaking population. Most of the crewmembers I work with, all the operations personnel, etc. speak spanish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome trip to Spain, I mean Miami!!
The birthday pics are so cute as well as your whole family!!! Enjoyed ya'll so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mitch, if you want to speak English while in Miami, give us a call. We'd love to see you and help you keep your peace of mind. Try living here---church is about the only place I don't feel like I'm a stranger. We love reading your blog and seeing what's going on with your precious family.