Friday, October 21, 2011

Wicked






We had a big night out on the town!!! Mitch and I took Ava to see Wicked! It was an extra special treat. We dropped Harrison off to have a sleepover with his good buddy Malachai (Thanks again Melissa and Tim!) and then had a delicious italian dinner with Mimi and Jackson at Amerigos. After dinner we met up with Polly, Allyn and Josh to see Wicked. Ava was fully entranced in the music and story. It was a great display of talent! Ava really liked the part where Glinda would pronounce her name as "G...Linda". It cracked us up! Ava also leaned over to me early in the show and said " mom, if I was Elphaba I would feel lonely". If you know the story then you would totally agree with Ava's sweet and sensitive heart! I also have to say that Ava's sweet laughter was the youngest and loudest around. We had a great night!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

What a sweet date night. And wow Rainer, I love that top!! Where did you find that number? It looks stunning on you!!!

Stacia said...

OH How I love that she is thinking about the story! I know that was a special night for her. So glad FUN was had by all.