Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Yeah, I'm gonna be a Super Hero"

Harrison and Braylen getting ready to shoot webs

Love the shirts? Yes, can we say GAP sale!

There have been many days when Harrison prefers to be called Spider Man. The tiny bit of exposure to super heroes that he has had so far has truly sparked his imagination. On Tuesday his teacher told me about a conversation that she had with Harrison. The two teachers were talking about jobs and he chimed in with: "When I grow up I am going to be a super hero. I am going to save people. I don't have any powers yet but when I grow up I will get some powers. See (insert hand motion for shooting a web) I don't have my powers yet". He cracked them up!

2 comments:

Joy said...

gotta love the imagination of a 3 year old!!

Oh Happy Day said...

He needs to come play spidey with Brett! That is Brett's most favorite super hero of them all!