Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Sweet Girl



Ava and I headed out for a little girl time the other day. We were collecting items for her upcoming party and I thought it would be a great way for us to accomplish some things and spend some one on one time. It was pouring down rain but that was just an excuse for Ava to use her umbrella! Ava is quite the hostess. She knows what she wants to do, how to decorate, who to invite, food to eat, etc. The planner in me is learning to let her spread her wings and make some decisions for herself. NOT ALWAYS EASY, but she melts my heart when I see her excitement. We made it to multiple stores and had lots of giggles. Check out the blue hat that she just HAD to try on. I loved being with her as she sang and danced through every store and made everyone in her path smile.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

LOVE the hat!

Karyn said...

"OH, pretty brella Ava!" - Hailey

Jessica said...

Precious! Girl time is so special, isn't it? We are so blessed!