Sunday, March 7, 2010

Harrison (hearts) Pirates




Playing with pirates is an everyday occurrence at our home. His pirates of choice are Veggie Tale Pirates and Playmobil Pirates. For the most part they are friendly pirates... except for today when they killed the giant octopus. I don't blame them because Harrison was just trying to save his pirate's pet monkey. Who knew an octopus would have an appetite for a monkey? I enjoy hearing how all of the stories unfold and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to sit down and play with him. I try not to let an invitation pass me by. I know all too well that in a few years down the road it might not be "cool" to be playing pirates with your mom. For now I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

So incredibly cute! And you are right, it's over in the blink of an eye. What a great mom you are. (gotta watch those octopi. :)