Friday, September 18, 2009

More Rainy Day Fun




Yes, it is still raining here in Tennessee. I'm not complaining... we have just had to be creative in finding fun activities to do with the kids. On Wednesday we met a friend at the library for story time. Ms. Rodeo was the guest reader and the kids had fun. After the library we all enjoyed a yummy lunch at Panera.
Thursday night we had a sleepover. Brett's parent's went to see Wicked and we had fun playing dress up, making puppets, watching "A Bug's Life", and eating PEZ. I put all three kids in Harrison's room. 2 on the bunks and one on the floor. That has worked well in the past... well I finally had to remove Chatty Cathy around 9:30 because he was keeping the other two up! (Yes, the chatty one was Harrison)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ha ha...remember when we were kind of concerned because he wasn't talking as much as Ava had at his age? Be careful what you wish for. They are so cute.