Monday, September 21, 2009

10 Things That Make Harrison, Harrison


1. He says "snuggle me" every night at bed time.
2. He sings the Veggie Tales Pirate song EVERY day.
3. His favorite book is Tiger Can't Sleep.
4. He likes to use my hairbrush as a guitar.
5. He loves to dance to the song "I Like To Move It" from the movie Madagascar.
6. He sleeps with his baby bear blanket every night. (he even had it with him in the NICU!)
7. When he gets tired or sad he stills says "Mommy, I need you" and holds out his arms for me.
8. The highlight of his morning is picking out his underwear for the day! (CARS, Elmo, Buzz, Nemo)
9. He is always willing to play whatever game or imaginary land that Ava wants to play.
10. That gorgeous red hair! (We still get comments and compliments all the time!)

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I agree 100%

Joy said...

love this post!! so sweet!

Jessica said...

Sweet Harrison! We're so happy to have a sweet buddy like you!

Tonia Joy Designs said...

Oh, this is a sweet thing to read. You're a mother with the most beautiful heart! I was amazed to see Harrison at MOPS yesterday -- he's going thru a growth spurt, huh?