Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When did they grow up so fast?



Sunday was promotion Sunday at church. They were both so excited to meet their new teachers! They wanted to pose in their Sunday best and I was just so thankful to see their excitement about church! There is NO GREATER JOY for me than to see them grow up to know the Lord!

Ava and I went to a new dentist this week. It was Ava's first official visit and she dazzled them! She was friendly, obedient, patient and fearless. I literally teared up as I watched her sitting in the exam chair. Where did the time go?

On another note... they did find 3 tiny little holes in her teeth... aka cavities! They said that her teeth are very clean and well maintained but some people are just more inclined to get cavities... like say me for example... I have had MANY cavities over the year. So she goes back next week to wear the clown nose (happy gas) so they can go ahead and take care of her teeth. Praying it goes well! I am sure it will. The office staff was great and Ava is excited about going back to see everyone. Little does she know...

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Way to go ava. You look SO BIG!

Karyn said...

maybe after that trip, she can have 2 scoops of ice cream?!

Jessica said...

That picture of them is ADORABLE!! We miss seeing y'all...a playdate is in the near future, okay? :)