


We have been at their house 3 times in the past 2 or 3 weeks... I hope they are not getting sick of us. :)
Karyn invited us to her neighborhood pool for a Back-To-School bash. There was a dj, LOTS of kids and the weather was perfect. We enjoyed a picnic lunch and even Mitch was able to join us.
On another day a few of us met at Karyn's to work on some MOPS projects. Yes, it is that time of year again. Check out the picture of Harrison, Ava, and Cole all on their "laptops".
The last picture is from this week when Karyn kept Harrison for me while I took Ava to the dentist. Harrison always associates chocolate milk and watching Madagascar with going to the Johnson's house. He must love it over there! They treat him well!
Thanks Karyn!

2 comments:
Harrison's expression in that last picture is PRICELESS! He is so precious...I can't wait to see him.
We aren't getting sick of you! We love your visits! When do you want to come over again? =)
Post a Comment