

Mitch and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on August 11. We celebrated by taking the kids to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Mitch took me to eat at The Spaghetti Factory the night he proposed. We decided that this will be a new tradition for us. We even sat in the same trolley car that we did so many years ago. It was a great opportunity to tell the kids about our history and let them know that they are part of it.
Mitch has something planned for just the two of us at the end of the month... I can't wait to find out what it is!

3 comments:
Ava, did you draw pictures for Mommy and Daddy?
( I can see your crayon in the picture of the train car)
Love you sweetie...
How sweet! So glad you had a wonderful anniversary:) I pray God blesses you with many many more happy years together! You two are a good testimony to what makes a marriage work:)
love you!
J
Sending you a belated Happy Anniversay! Wish you both all the love, joy, and happiness for many more years to come.
Post a Comment