Monday, May 25, 2009

Nice Pad!






Allyn has been working as a nanny this summer for a great family who has 3 boys under the age of 5. Let's just say... she earns every penny she makes! They boys are great and it is excellent practice for having her own kids one day. She will be a pro! We had heard so much about the boys that we decided to have a playdate and let the kids play together. I must say that their house was GORGEOUS!  I mean, very large but yet still very inviting and kid friendly. I loved getting the grand tour. My favorite room was their kitchen. It would even put Paula D's kitchen to shame. Well not quite but you get the idea. :)
The tv that they had was great. Harrison was in a trance while he was watching the movie CARS. Who knew that it could be so huge and lifelike! We had a full day of fun and can't wait to go back. Thanks Allyn!

No comments: