

(Mitch) We had a great Mother's Day this year! It was a good thing we go to early church because we really beat the crowd at Amerigos. They had a Sunday brunch that was great. We would definitely go back. The kids were so good! I think we are over the hump as far as being able to go out to eat like a normal, civilized American family. We are finally at the point we can enjoy ourselves without two screaming munchkins.
After a wonderful lunch we went home and opened presents. I got Rainer some clothes at H&M when I was flying in California. The kids picked out some great stuff at Mommy's favorite store - Target. Allyn joined us for a gourmet dinner which I prepared. (I am good at following directions on the back of a bag. Now really, who can compete with Rainer in the cooking department?) After dinner we had smores on the patio. It was a great day to celebrate the best Mom in the whole world. We love you Rainer!! Mitch, Ava, and Harrison

1 comment:
Ava,
Your picture shows how much you love your wonderful mother. I do too!
(Good job Mitch)
Post a Comment