Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sossaman Easter






It was so nice to be able to have a long weekend in Memphis. Allyn rode with us and I am glad to say that the trip there and back was peaceful! The kids had a great time with Mimi and Papa including: stories, playing with the dollhouse, and of course the button box. I had alerted the Easter Bunny that we were out of town so he kindly delivered the baskets to my parent's house. Actually, I am quite spoiled because my parents even had a filled basket for Mitch and I! Hey, you are never too old to have your parents spoil you! My mom had all of the Potters over for Easter lunch on Sunday. I loved her table complete with my great-grandmother's china. Beautiful! The kids had an indoor egg hunt and we all had a great time. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Of course, the prettiest things at the Easter table were the three of you!!
Love you all