


Because of the frigid temperatures lately I have had to be creative... so the other day the kids wore their bathing suits and had an underwater sea adventure day! They received a shark tent for Christmas from Aunt Amy. Mitch set it up for them in the kitchen. As we were opening and closing the fish's mouth I thought of Jonah. Ava and I talked a lot about it and then we pretended that she was Jonah in the whale. She prayed and asked God to forgive her (Jonah) and then the fish would pop open its mouth and spit her out (cue me). You should have heard the giggles!

2 comments:
I am so glad you are enjoying the tent! I love you and thought about you on your birthday!
Hugs to all of you!
Aunt Amy
HaHa! I love their cute little faces pressed up at the bottom of the tent! So cute!
Post a Comment