Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am officially 30!



I think I might turn 30 every year from now on... not because I don't want to age but because this was by far the BEST birthday. The celebrating lasted over a month. It began with a surprise party and ended with the most romantic dinner. On my actual birthday Allyn, Harrison, and I went out to a yummy lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. My parent's treat! I got the sweetest phone calls, some with singing, emails, cards, homemade treats and gifts from family and friends. It all added up to be such a wonderful day even though Mitch was out town that day... he made up for it when he took me to Sperry's the next night for a romantic dinner. After our salads were brought to us, he slid a wrapped jewelry box across the table to me. Was I in a movie? What woman wouldn't want a last minute birthday surprise?! He bought me a pair of pearl earrings that I love! Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday so special! I am so thankful for all of you!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Happy 30th! Your 30's will rock!

Katie Toombs said...

Happy Birthday Rainer!!!!
-The Toombs

Anonymous said...

That Mitch!
He's a keeper..
Mom