Saturday, November 15, 2008

Turkey Shirts... Finally!



Ok, so I don't always post all of my crafty things but this has a great story. I started this project last year right before Thanksgiving. Things did not go well and I got so HOT that I had to just walk away and put my machine up for a month or 2. My sewing friends know what I am talking about. So this year I decided to change my technique a bit and I finally finished them! The edges are not frayed yet but these shirts are ready to be worn! Please don't think less of me as a mom if you see my kids dressed in these shirts every single day between now and Thanksgiving. We have to make up for lost time! :)

5 comments:

Oh Happy Day said...

rainer...i am so jealous! I wish i could do something like that for brett! those shirts are just too cute for words :)

Karyn said...

too cute!

Jessica said...

I'm so nervous to sew mine I could throw up! If I mess up after all the things that have gone wrong on this project, I'll cry! I have my thread and I'm ready...say a prayer!!

Karen said...

They turned out adorable! I won't think any less of you if they wear them everyday this next week. They will be so proud, I know! You should be proud too. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Rainer, these are precious, can't wait to see 'em on Ava and Harrison!!!
LOVE YA LOTS!!!
GiGi