Those are absolutely the greatest things ever!!!! I don't know which is our favorite, but we watched them all a few times :) Ava and Harrison just look adorable and I love you and Mitch too. Brett thinks it is "SO COOL!" How Fun!
Hilarious! Andy made one of Hailey in High School Musical... it really does make them look all grown up! I loved them all, but I think Disco was my favorite! haha!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you" declares the Lord.
3 comments:
Those are absolutely the greatest things ever!!!! I don't know which is our favorite, but we watched them all a few times :) Ava and Harrison just look adorable and I love you and Mitch too. Brett thinks it is "SO COOL!" How Fun!
also, Brett thinks, "Harrison looks all growned up than he is" (I love how kids make things past tense!)
Hilarious! Andy made one of Hailey in High School Musical... it really does make them look all grown up!
I loved them all, but I think Disco was my favorite! haha!
Post a Comment