Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Gift From Lucy






The first picture is of Ava wearing her new mask from aunt Lucy. Here are some pictures Lucy sent us and some info. behind the sweet gifts she brought Ava and Harrison:


"I bought the masks in Panama City, the first picture is of the woman who made them. That was before we went to the islands where they live, the Kona people are autonomous from the Panamanian government and they own most of the Caribbeans coast of that country. The few pictures are from when we went to stay on their islands, the first with the three women is the most populated island. Only one family lived here. The one with the 3 kids was taken on the main island, I thought Ava might like, the kids LOVE getting their pictures taken, as they have no cameras and very few if any mirrors, the last is of me and Wilfrado, one of the two kids who lived on the island where we stayed, he was great, I let him take pictures of everything with my camera, he would spend forever looking through of our pics and then at night he would play cards with us. "

Thank you Lucy! We miss you!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Lucy, you are so adventurous!!! Love your pics!!!!

Unknown said...

No, thank you for having such cute kids! I like Ava's monster hands in the picture! I love you guys