




Today we went with our playgroup to visit a local family-run dairy farm. We went on a tour of the farm and had the opportunity to feed or give a bottle to a baby calf. Ava was a little fearful so we just stood back and watched. When our tour guide mentioned slime and ecoli it made me a little glad that Ava was content watching and not necessarily touching everything. The Hatcher family was great and the tour was a lot of fun. We made a cow puppet, tried freshly made butter and had some of their famous chocolate milk. Oh me oh my! I don't know what makes their chocolate milk so fabulous (of course it is probably the "freshest" milk I have ever had) but it really was like drinking chocolate silk. We grabbed a half gallon to bring home with us. They had a great little store where they sold some of their freshly made products. We will definitely be going back to get some more of "Brownies" famous chocolate milk.

1 comment:
I love being able to see what you are doing on your blog!!!
Love you guys,
Mimi
Post a Comment