




This year was the best! Mitch was in town and we hit up a great neighborhood with some sweet friends. We started with a pizza dinner and some apple mouth bites. Then we went door to door until we were frozen and Harrison was ready to go home. It was so fun to see how everyone was dressed up. We saw some great costumes... Ava even said she saw the real pirate from Pirates of The Caribbean. So fun! Today I let Ava have free reign of the dress up box and told her she could choose her costume. She wanted to be a cowgirl (it was my cousin Abby's old costume) and Harrison was lovable, bounce able Tigger. You should see how much loot we got! :)

1 comment:
Ava, this is the cutest outfit I ever saw!!! You look so darling, what a fun nite for Trick or Treating!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
GiGi
Post a Comment