Thursday, October 30, 2008

School fun... Halloween style!





Ava's fabulous teacher put together a little carnival for the kids today. Harrison and I got an invitation to join them and we had so much fun. Harrison loved being a part of it and Ms. Christy calls Harrison the honorary member of the class. In the middle of the carnival Ava turned to me and said: "Mom, I am so glad you are here!". Well of course that just melted my heart and made me praise Jesus that I am able to stay home and go to things like this with her. What a blessing it is! I would not trade my 24/7 job for ANYTHING in this world!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so much fun!! We are so blessed to stay home, aren't we? Life is crazy, but we wouldn't trade it for the world!!

Karyn said...

So sweet! Those are the moments that make it all worth it! =)
and it looks like you had a great Halloween, I am SO glad Mitch got to be home! Yey!