



Mitch's birthday is not actually until Oct. 10 but he will be out of town that day.... so the kids and I had a surprise party for him last night! Polly and Nathan came to help us celebrate. Our festive decor included a catapillar cake and bug juice punch. Ava and Harrison thought it was so cool. We shared a yummy dinner and then Nathan played some music for us on Mitch's old guitar. The kids and I gave him his favorite pens, face lotion and a ping pong table. We are so excited about starting some family tournaments and found out that Polly is a good player too. Mitch also got a Lowe's gift card from the Barbers that we used today. Woo Hoo to gift cards!
Happy Birthday Mitch. We are so thankful that you were born!

2 comments:
Such a great job on the blog, so great to read all about your trip, sounds wonderful, love the characters, castles, cool rides and nice hotel, SO FUN!!!!
Gigi
Happy Birthday to you, Mitch!!! Rainer, I know ya'll had fun planning the surprise, cool cake and bug juice, YUM!!!!
Gigi
Post a Comment