Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disney: Day 8





On our last day we went back to Hollywood Studios. We saw an Indiana Jones Stunt Show, Mitch rode on the Hollywood Terror Hotel ride, and went back for another Playhouse Disney show and the Ariel live show. It was a great way to end our trip. The plane ride home went a little better than our first day of travel and the kids watched Toy Story on the plane. When we landed in Nashville we discovered that our car wouldn't start so the kids and I watched 4 episodes of Rescue Rangers in the airport while Mitch got us a rental car. We finally made it home at 1am. At least we made it home safely... thank goodness for movies and laptops!
We look forward to our next Disney trip!

3 comments:

Suzanne Klueppelberg said...

oh, the memories... For some reason you always go away with the good ones. (i can barely remember Elle's meltdowns...notice I said barely) -sk

Jessica said...

I loved strolling down memory lane while reading your blog and seeing pics! Glad y'all had a great time!!

Oh Happy Day said...

Sounds like y'all had a fantastic time! I can't wait until we go at the end of the month :) sometime we'll have to plan a trip together!
Your pictures are wonderful and the kids are just too cute!