




Oh my, I can't believe we were only gone for a week! I am still wading in dirty laundry but we are so glad to have had a wonderful and safe trip. We started our trip bright and early leaving at 3:30 am! I don't think we will be leaving that early again. The kids did ok on the plane and Ava enjoyed the takeoff and landings. We got settled at the Hilton on Disney property and eagerly made our way over to the Magic Kingdom. Wow, just walking up to Cinderella's castle I got tears in my eyes. It was just such a blessing to be able to take my family on such a wonderful trip! We stumbled upon Belle's Enchanted Garden where she was about to start her story time. Perfect timing! I grabbed the last front row seat for Ava and she was in awe of everything. It was such an intimate setting and she loved it! Harrison just loved all of the scenery and squealed every time he recognized a character. Mitch and Ava rode on the Teacups and we took Harrison on a few rides as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment