Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rudolph and morning fun!



So the kids and I have been a little busy lately but this morning we took it slow... we sang Christmas songs and made gift tags for our Christmas gifts. Yes, this might seem a little odd but I recently went to a stamping party at my friend Karyn's house and we made a few there. I love how unique they are and that they are so simple to make so I figured if I got to work on them then I could cross something off my "Christmas To Do List". Sometimes it can be so refreshing to accomplish something out of the ordinary routine of the week.  Harrison sat in his chair with stickers and crayons making his own creations and Ava was having a blast with her pair of scissors... in fact when she was done it did look like there was snow all over our kitchen floor. That girl loves to use scissors! So let me ask... any other stampers out there?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You were busy! They look great. I love doing stuff like that when I have the time. Glad you all had fun making them.

Karyn said...

Check you out! I am SO copying some of your ideas, too cute! I got like 3 done, and that's it.

GiGi said...

Rainer, you are so creative, the cutest cards, glad you had SO MUCH HELP!!!