Ok, so these pictures are your only hint... Of course I had to do a little pre-trip shopping. We will be headed here in about a month from now....????? Can you tell we are really excited!! :)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you" declares the Lord.
2 comments:
How awesome! I can't wait too see all the pictures!
How fun!!!! I am so excited for you all. We are going in a little over a month!
Hope you have a great time!
Ms. Kim
Post a Comment