Saturday, July 12, 2008

Praising God with Elmo




After dinner tonight I played the extended version of our vbs music cd. We were just in the mood to sing and dance. Harrison requested that Elmo join in on the fun and who am I to say no to fun? So we started going through the cd for the first time since vbs and we came upon a song called "No One Else". When Harrison heard the first few notes he started making a motion with his hands. I finally realized that he was signing for Jesus and was piercing his hands with his finger. Unbelievable! They must have taught that to him at VBS. Yes, that did bring tears to my eyes. The song talks about how there is no one else like Jesus and He loves us like no other, He is our friend and He is our brother. Wow... what good news that is! 

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is awesome!! It's amazing how they are such little sponges and soak up everything...most importantly learning about Jesus!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT VBS!!! Signing for Jesus is so cool!!! You are setting the best foundation for your children as they enjoy church and learning about the Lord, GG is so HAPPY!!!
I LOVE YOU, GG

The Brown Family said...

Harrison is so big. Where has the time gone?

The Brown Family said...

Harrison is so big. Where has the time gone?