Mitch and Ava had fun the other day flying airplanes in the backyard. Maybe we have a future pilot on our hands.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh yeah, Ava. Good job flying the airplane....just like your dad! I think you might be a pilot some day. Next time I come maybe we can fly the plane and then get a coke float??? Love, Granddad
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you" declares the Lord.
1 comment:
Oh yeah, Ava. Good job flying the airplane....just like your dad! I think you might be a pilot some day. Next time I come maybe we can fly the plane and then get a coke float???
Love,
Granddad
Post a Comment