
No, really she has traveled the world. I always think of those old where's Waldo books everytime I ask my parents what country she is in. Ava just received a postcard from her the other day. We miss her!
This is a picture that she took on her latest adventure. If you know me well at all then you know that my number one fear is snakes!! I can not STAND anything about them and they totally freak me out... wouldn't you know that sweet sister would send me a picture for my blog of her and a snake! (I am including it because I love her and it is a really neat picture) The picture was taken in Guatemala. Lucy is now in a surfing town in Costa Rica staying with friends. She said that they have been snorkeling every day and that the fish she sees are unbelievable! She will have to keep our blog updated. I don't think we will be able to do any world traveling anytime soon. I know she is having the time of her life.
Thank you Lucy, we love you!!

3 comments:
I'm with you, I don't do snakes!!! Looks like she's pretty comfortable up there holding that huge snake. I know she is getting to see and learn so much in all her travels. That is so cool!
You weren't kidding when you said it was a huge snake! That is an awesome picture:) It looks like it should go in a magazine!
When I first saw this and began to read, I thought maybe you were going to say she had joined the circus!! It sounds (and looks) like she's having some great adventures!
Post a Comment