No, this is just static hair at its finest! Tai had a great ball pit at his first birthday party last Saturday and the kids loved it. Ava's hair was the most impressive. Who knew hair could get that tall?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you" declares the Lord.
2 comments:
Great pics! Love the hair! I wish I was still a kid -- fun times!
Megan
Ava - it looks like you are having fun. Don't let the grown ups tell you your hair is silly. I think it looks awesome. Love, Rachel
Post a Comment