

Chicks In The Kitchen is the cooking club that I started with my MOPS group. We meet one night a month and learn how to prepare a new meal or in this case, a Barbie cake. Mindy hosted this month and taught us how to decorate cakes. I went for a classy all pink dress with a little flower detail at the waist. Notice the diamond earrings... I glued those on myself. A Barbie has to have her bling! Mindy thought of everything. It was a lot of fun and Ava enjoyed the icing most of all. Yum!

3 comments:
Did you ever get the pictures I took? I posted then on Mindy's evite, but can't figure out how to look at them? Anyhow, let me know if you want me to just email the pics to you! =)
That's so cool!
That looks great! Very professional looking. I'm impressed.
Post a Comment