Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wake up buddy...



Did you know that Ava LOVES her brother? Well she does and whenever she hears him wake up in the morning or from an afternoon nap she begs to help me get him up. A few mornings ago I let her go in before me and when I got in there I could hear: "Oh Harrison I think you're special, I hope you know you're loved in every way, and Harrison I think you're special, you're smile can really brighten up my day!". That song was taken from her "Ava" cd that Mom Pat bought for her a year or 2 ago. She just added "Harrison" into the lyrics and sang it so sweetly. She also loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him every night when we lay him in bed. That is the song her daddy always sang to her at bedtime when she was a baby. Harrison is a lucky little guy!

No comments: