Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Going for a joy ride...




Remember these cars from when we were young? Well this one is a vintage model that my cousins Nathan and Caleb used to sport around town in. It is still alive and kicking and Ava and Harrison love to play with it when they are at aunt Polly's house. On this particular night Polly kept Ava and Harrison so Mitch and I could celebrate Valentine's day. Mitch surprised me with dinner at Amerigo's, a precious letter, and UGG boots! Wow! Who knew that there was actually a shoe that can warm your feet while you wear them! I know that the price tag is a little steep and that they are not the most flattering things you could wear (Stacy and Clinton would beat me if they saw them on me!) but I am hooked. Thank you Mitch. I love you Valentine!!

No comments: