

Wow! This is not the destination that Mitch and I had planned for on this particular day. We had everyone loaded up for a trip to the zoo. Mitch was home and the weather was great so we thought we would try out the new double jogging stroller as we stroll around the zoo. Uhmm... we did not know that the zoo closes early right now and that it closes at 4pm. We got there right at 4 pm. Ava was disappointed so we told her we would go visit our favorite mouse instead (no, I wish it was Mickey)... Chuck E. Cheese. There was an incident with a child peeing all down the slide at the playground area. We did not really know this until Ava was taking off her socks because they were wet... YUCK!!!!! But the highlight was Harrison's first time on a carousel and I got to teach Ava about my love for Ski Ball! I have always loved that game. When I was little and I got a cup of coins at a kid's birthday party I used EVERY coin playing Ski Ball. It is just that much fun! I think that Ava has it in her blood because I could see the delight in her eyes. I wonder if they give college scholarships for Ski Ball?

1 comment:
Ski Ball is my favorite! I tried to talk to my niece into going over to play when we went to Chuck E Cheese's, but she'd rater go down the slide! haha!
As for game night, I really want to go but Andy will be working that night.... I might see if my parents or in-laws could watch Hailey.
Post a Comment