Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mitch's Visit to NYC



Last week I had a day off from flying in Atlantic City, NJ so a buddy and I drove 3 hours north to NYC. It was my first time so I took lots of pictures. I was very cold so we walked fast. We drove to Jersey City, New Jersey and rode the subway from there. Before going, we stopped at a park where you can see the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Manhattan. Pic 1. The subway goes under the Hudson River from New Jersey to NYC. We came up at the World Trade Center. Pic 2 shows the WTC site where they have the footings laid for the new building that will be taller than the twin towers. It was amazing to stand there, yet sad. We saw Grand Central Station, Times Square at night, and lots of really big buildings.

2 comments:

Lowman Family said...

What fun! I wish I had been with you!

Anonymous said...

Mitch, these are awesome pics, I'd love to see these sites in person some day. I love you!!!!ashlqui