


Harrison has always been our puzzle guy! Even from a very young age he would sit down patiently and work on puzzles. His love for building also moved across to legos and that is a daily activity. I got this tiles and shapes set from aunt Jacque. Her son Nick used to play with it when he was younger. I got the set out for Ava today because it said 8+ on the box. She understandably got frustrated and wanted to move on to another activity. Harrison walked over and just started moving tiles around until he got it! This set entertained him for about an hour. He really enjoyed the fact that he was able to do it and Ava wasn't... he also liked the fact that he is 4 and not 8 like the box says. What can I say? He is my smart puzzle guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment