Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jenni and April




I recently hosted a going away party. Two friends from the FCC MOPS are moving soon. It was wonderful to have a night to visit but my main goal was to pray over these women and all the details of their upcoming moves. One is heading to the D.C. area and one is headed to Las Vegas. We made some special boxes for them that have notes, pictures and gifts. I told them that the rule is that they cannot open the boxes until they are in their new home... well since the party... April found out they are not moving! After putting their house on the market and having her husband begin work at a new job miles away... his old job offered him a great opportunity if he came back to Nashville. Life sure is never boring. I love these women so much.

No comments: