Tuesday, March 15, 2011

31 Event






I recently got the opportunity to take part in my church's 31 Women's Night. It is a night full of fun, food, learning and fellowship. There are different classes and everyone who attends gets to choose two to participate in. A friend asked if I would be interested in teaching a class... so I quickly thought of a friend I could recruit to help me! Karyn! She is a fellow crafter and a kindred spirit so I knew that the two of us would make a great team. We were blessed to teach two (one hour) classes and share our ideas. The name of of class was "Creative Gift Giving". We passed out a handout and had visuals and demonstrations. The the ladies in our class got to get their hands moving and make a few take-home projects. It was WAY out of my comfort zone but I had a blast! It was a successful night and I am so thankful that Karyn said yes! :)

No comments: